Do you qualify for a study at Glasgow Memory Clinic?
The LUCIDITY Study
Glasgow Memory Clinic are looking for volunteers who may be suitable to take part in our most recent study, The LUCIDITY Study.
You or a loved one may be able to participate in the LUCIDITY study if you/they:
- Are under 90 years of age
- Are experiencing memory loss, or have been diagnosed with:
- MCI (Mild Cognitive Impairment)/MCI-AD, or
- Probable or Early Alzheimer’s disease, or
- Mild-Moderate Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a study partner who can assist with study participation
If you are interested in participating or think a loved one may be interested, please take a short pre-screener below.