Glasgow Memory Clinic Ltd specialises in research into the development of new treatments for memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. We are a growing company that is at the forefront of clinical trials development. Our past success and our future is dependent on having the best people employed in roles that are exciting and interesting.
That is why we take the recruitment of our people very seriously. We focus on not only the skills relevant to each role but also on other attributes that indicate the potential for long-term mutually beneficial work relationships and career development. We offer stability, good quality of work, opportunities for progression, and an impressive environment in which to work. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Research Nurse to join our leading, dynamic research centre.
- General nursing care
- Laboratory duties
- Receive training in administering structured memory assessments to patient groups participating in our trials
- Previous experience working in a clinical trial environment is desirable
- Will consider candidates that are qualified nurses
- Have a methodical approach to work, accuracy and a focus on detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and candidates with excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Comparable to the highest quartile of NHS Band 5
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monday to Friday hours
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.