Current Studies / Etheryl Study
Oryzon Genomics S.A. have developed a drug called ORY-2001. We are looking to see if it is safe and well tolerated in people with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s Disease. The study is looking at two different dose levels and looking to see how the body handles the drug at these doses and which dose is the most effective.
We invite you to take part in an Alzheimer’s Disease Study.
Do you have Mind to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Are you 50 to 85 years young?
- Do you have a Caregiver or close relative to help you?
- Are you able to walk unaided or with a walker or stick?
- Take any of the following medications – Aricept, Donepezil, Rivastigimine, Exelon, Galantamine, Razdyne or Reminyl?
- Have a Body Mass Index of at least 18.4kg/m2?