Current Studies / The LUCIDITY Study
Glasgow Memory Clinic are looking for volunteers who may be suitable to take part in our most recent study, The LUCIDITY Study.
You or a loved one may be able to participate in the LUCIDITY study if you/they:
- Are under 90 years of age
- Are experiencing memory loss, or have been diagnosed with:
- MCI (Mild Cognitive Impairment)/MCI-AD, or
- Probable or Early Alzheimer’s disease, or
- Mild-Moderate Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a study partner who can assist with study participation
If you are interested in participating or think a loved one may be interested, please take a short pre-screener below.