Current Studies / TRAILBLAZER-ALZ-2
Glasgow Memory Clinic is looking for volunteers who may be suitable to take part in the TRAILBLAZER-ALZ-2 Clinical Research Study.
The study involves people who have memory loss that has gotten worse over the last six months or more. If you are experiencing memory loss or struggling to perform complex tasks, you may pre-qualify.
Participants are randomly assigned into one of two groups. They receive either the investigational drug or a placebo. If you pre-qualify, participation can last up to 2 years and 7 months, with up to 26 appointments with Glasgow Memory Clinic.
You or a loved one may be able to participate in the TRAILBLAZER-ALZ-2 study if you/they:
- Are between 60 and 85 years old
- Are experiencing memory loss that has gotten worse over time or have been diagnosed with:
- MCI (Mild Cognitive Impairment)/MCI-AD, or
- Probable or Early Alzheimer’s disease, or
- Mild-Moderate Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a study partner who knows you and is willing to attend appointments with you throughout the study
*The study partner must be able to speak about the participant’s day to day routines and any changes with the research staff throughout the study
Other eligibility criteria will apply.
If you are interested in participating or think a loved one may be interested, please take a short pre-screener below.